UNITED STATES JCI SENATE FOUNDATION
This page contains information and directions for applying to the United States JCI Senate Foundation Scholarship Program. Each year, $1,000.00 grants will be awarded to graduating high school Seniors in the United States, who plan to continue their education at accredited post secondary colleges, universities or vocational school. The number of grants awarded annually will be at the discretion of the United States JCI Foundation. They must be used for educational expenses in the first year of full-time study. Checks awarded will be made out in the name recipient and the educational institution of their choice. The Florida JCI Scholarship is available to Florida Residents only. In addition, the two winners will receive $1000.00 each from the JCI Senators Foundation of Florida, Inc. If you have any questions about this application, you may email for clarification: email@example.com. Do not email application; application must be send by regular mail to be considered.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING
Please read the following points carefully. Failure to comply may be cause for disqualification
* All submissions must be Typewritten or printed.
* Included in this application package are all the necessary forms.
* Supporting documentation of your choice may follow each page as appropriate.
* Reference letters are limited to five (5) with a maximum length of one page each.
* Your name must be on the top of each sheet in the package, along with a numbering system that states “page __ of __ “.
* Deadline for submission is postmarked by midnight, January 5, 2018.
* An Application can be obtained at; http://www.usjcisenate.org/index.php/scholarship-program
* Mail to: Scholarship Chairman
JCI Senate Scholarship Foundation
295 Nelle Ave., Apt. C
Panama City, FL 32404