Florida JCI Senate Foundation
Please consider the attached application ( http://www.usjcisenate.org/index.php/scholarship-program ) for the following Scholarships. . .
_____ US JCI Scholarship
_____ Florida JCI Senators Scholarship (C. Richard Harrow)
_____ Lakeland Scholarship
_____ Cactus Jack Sewell Criminal Justice Scholarship
_____ Florida Jaycee/Florida Jayceette Scholarship
Also, please remember and follow the guidelines for each of these applications, which is outlined on our website, located at http://www.fljcifoundation.org/home.html
Thank you for your interest and good luck.
Type your paragraph here.
SCHOLARSHIP SUBMISSION INFORMATION
1. Follow the directions.
2. Number all the pages(do not number the transcript pages if they are in a sealed envelope). Sealed transcripts should remain sealed.
3. Include all letters of recommendation. Letters of recommendation must be removed from their envelopes and numbered as pages.
4. Use an envelope that does not require folding the application.
5. Use the proper postage.
6. On overnight deliveries, please sign the waiver that allows them to leave the delivery at the addressee.
7. Have the application postmarked by midnight of the Deadline date. January 5, 2018.
8. Use the cover letter, below, to indicate which Scholarships you wish to be considered for.
firstname.lastname@example.org for questions