Lakeland Florida JCI Senate
This package contains information and directions for applying to the United States JCI Senate Foundation Scholarship Program. Each year, $750.00 scholarship will be awarded to graduating high school Seniors from a Lakeland, Florida high school, who plan to continue their education at accredited post secondary colleges, universities or vocational school. The number of grants awarded annually will be at the discretion of the JCI Senators Foundation of Florida, Inc.. They must be used for educational expenses in the first year of full-time study. Checks awarded will be made out in the name recipient and the educational institution of their choice. The Lakeland JCI Scholarship is available to graduates of Lakeland, Florida high schools only; please apply to the JCI Senate Foundation of Florida, Inc. If you have any questions about this application, you may email for clarification: firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not email application; application must be send by regular mail to be considered.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING
Please read the following points carefully. Failure to comply may be cause for disqualification
* All submissions must be Typewritten or printed.
* Included in this application package are all the necessary forms.
* Supporting documentation of your choice may follow each page as appropriate.
* Reference letters are limited to five (5) with a maximum length of one page each.
* Your name must be on the top of each sheet in the package, along with a numbering system that states “page __ of __ “.
* An Application can be obtained at; http://www.usjcisenate.org/index.php/scholarship-program.
* Deadline for submission is postmarked by midnight, January 5, 2018.
* Mail to: Scholarship Chairman
JCI Senators Floundation of Florida, Inc.
295 Nelle Ave., Apt. C
Panama City, FL 32404
Every application must include the FAFSA application available at FAFSA.ED.GOV. No applications will be considered without this form; you must complete this form on line and include the print summary as completed by FAFSA. The completed and summarized form will be approximately 6 pages. This is not the one page SAR.